VACANCY: QUALIFIED FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANT (ACCA LEVEL 3 IS A MUST)
A well-establised Offshore Company situated at Ebène is looking for a QUALIFIED FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANT.
- Responsible for the Finance and Accounting activities for the company
- Review Management Accounts and Financial Statements for companies
- Creditors, Debtors and other stakeholder management
- Managing Bank relationships for the company
- Managing Audit process for other companies.
- Managing accommodation, flights, visas, etc.
- Set up an automated accounting system and maintaining it on a monthly basis
- Set up a control policy for the department and ensure that this policy is adhered to
- Managing any other additional elements of the company
- Preparing the monthly profit and loss, and balance sheet reports
- Collecting and analysing data, which is then used in the preparation of weekly and monthly estimates
- Creating KPI reports
- Preparing cash flow statements, and controlling expenditure and cash flow
- Assisting with the preparation of year-end accounts and statutory accounts
- Responding to financial inquiries by gathering and interpreting data
- Examining financial records to check for accuracy
- Managing and training staff when necessary
- Willing to work extra hours
Qualifications & Experience:
- Qualified accountant – ACCA Level 3 (Member of ACCA)
- Experience – At least 5 years in Supervisory/ Assistant Manager position
Salary Range: MUR 60,000 and MUR 70,000 depending on experience and qualification.
This includes, Basic Salary, Travel and Pension Allowances.
Excluding Group Risk Cover & Medical Insurance which is borne by the Company.
Please send your cv to email@example.com