· Analyze organizational training needs and modify existing training programs or develop innovative new programs to meet the needs of our organization and employees.
· Evaluate the performance and teaching methods of current instructors. Provide recommendations for improvement in methods and training approaches.
· Arrange on-the-job training for new hires and conduct orientation sessions to familiarize new staff members with correct procedures and processes.
· Schedule continuing skill development and technical training classes for existing staff members. Stress the importance of continual growth and learning.
· Cooperate with management to create and conduct surveys designed to identify specific training needs within the organization.
· Bachelor’s degree in a related field
· 2 - 5 years experiences
· Fluent in both English and French languages
· Strong organizational skills
· Experience with training curriculum creation
· Strong problem-solving skills
· Fully versed with MQA/HRDC (approval of courses/registration/refund)
· Attention to detail
· Comfortable with Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook
· Full time Employment
· Motivating Salary
· Medical insurance
· Performance Bonus
· Pension Plan
· Monday to Friday