MARKETING ASSISTANT (RESIDING IN PLAINE WILHEMS OR PORT LOUIS)
- Creating marketing campaigns, preparing, planning and project managing the publication of all publicity material to maximise brand promotion.
- Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the company message to their existing customers.
- Planning and deliver marketing events and evaluating their success.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of all marketing activity.
- Contributing to the annual sales and marketing plan.
- Write, edit and proofread marketing material for use in different channels
- Develop and communicate through the organization’s CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system
- Coordinate with outside agencies, for example designers, to produce marketing material such as stationery and web pages
- Uses research findings and analysis to provide direction to the CEO regarding upcoming marketing projects, new products or services, and overall strategy
- Identifies areas for improvement in product offerings, sales tactics, marketing strategy, and promotional activities
Qualifications and Experience
- Bsc in Marketing or equivalent
- A minimum of 1 year experience in a similar marketing role would be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills (both written and spoken)
- Good networking skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadline
Location: Quatre Bornes
Working Days: Monday to Friday
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org