URGENT - ACCOUNTANT (RESIDING PREFERABLY IN THE NORTH)
• Process and settle invoices on the system, including reconciliation of Accounts Payable and review of reconciliations prepared by Assistant Accountant.
• Liaise with vendors for queries, as and when required and ensure that there’s a communication flow between the company and the vendor.
• Prepare monthly cash plan for review, update weekly for analysis and ensure that payments and receipts are properly allocated.
• Update cashbook daily, post transactions on the system, payments and receipts, and reconcile weekly.
• Prepare and review the petty cash analysis for posting and ensure expenses are correctly allocated.
• Report weekly bank balance to Head Office.
• Prepare payments and send for approval and ensure that the correct amount is being paid to the vendors.
• Process intercompany entries and reconcile monthly.
• Filings of various tax returns, and reconcile accounts, ensure that payments are made within the prescribed deadline.
• Provide assistance and training to Assistant Accountants as and when required.
• Prepare end of month balance sheet report for review, including detailed analysis of all items.
• Prepare end of month profit and loss report for review, with detailed analysis of all expenses to ensure correct allocation and all costs have been captured.
• Prepare and process journal entries on the system.
• Prepare stock expense report weekly for reporting and analysis.
• Prepare revenue reconciliation for review, ensure discrepancies are sorted; correct foreign exchange rates are used, and communicate with Project Managers.
• Prepare weekly Accounts Receivable report, with details for timing on receipt of funds, including follow up with Project Managers or clients for payments.
• For capitalisation of assets, raise the appropriate forms and liaise with Asset Accountant at Head Office for additions, disposals and transfers of assets, and ensure that the fixed asset clearing account is reconciled.
• Assist auditors for queries.
• Partly AACA qualified, or any equivalent qualification.
• Accounts administration experience with a minimum of 5 years. Candidate profile:
• Willing to travel long distance to work would be a plus
• Strong administration and self -organisational skills.
• Excellent written and verbal English language skill.
• Knowledge of German Language would be a big advantage
• Good at excel and word.
• QuickBooks friendly.
• Ready to work odd hours.
• Own transport or alternative.
• Work in a tidy and orderly manner
• Good sense of belonging and loyalty
• Team orientated and good sense of communication
• Good Morality
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by latest Tuesday 11th September 2018
Only the best candidates will be called for an interview