BOCASAY MAURITIUS is a BOCASAY Group company, deliver and implement IT solutions for software publisher and integrator in Fintech, Medical, Insurance, Media and Startup business line.
Mauritius team is specialized in web and mobile technologies and deliver projects using Agile methodology.
Working with BOCASAY you’ll have the opportunities to develop your skills and career in an exciting work-place in touch with an international and innovative environment.
Why BOCASAY Mauritius
Our teams share the same passion for technology, allowing us to evolve in a friendly and productive atmosphere. It is this passion that allows us to remain at the forefront, through an active and shared watch: we experience today the technology of tomorrow.
You will take full responsibilities and control of your missions contributing to the team success in a daily collaboration.
Continuous skill improvement with new technologies, challenging projects, coaching, knowledge exchange with technical experts, and training programs.
We offer several advantages such as team building, after work, salary supplements, opportunity to work in one of our international subsidiaries ...
We also offer you the perfect environment and a great place to work at the Cybercity in Ébène to enhance teamwork spirit and facilitate your work-life balance.
Main tasks and activities
• Contribute to analyze and develop new features in compliance with best practices
• Design technical specifications and develop the solutions
• Ensure maintenance and management of developed solutions
• Code unit tests and ensure required corrective actions implementation
• Participate to common daily meeting
• Realize daily and weekly activity reporting using group tools
• Technical support for your team
• Increase in the skills of your team Educational background
• Graduate in computer science
• Perfect control of ASP.NET / MVC5
• Good knowledge with SQL and NoSQL DBMS
• Knowledge of Unit testing highly appreciated,
• Advantageous to have knowledge in management and Agile method (Scrum & Kanban).
• Good communication in French and English (written and spoken)
• 5 to 7+ years of experience
• Reliable and comfortable to collaborate in team
• Strong learning capabilities both for technical and functional aspects