We are looking for a qualified IT Technician that will install and maintain computer systems and networks aiming for the highest functionality. You will also “train” users of the systems to make appropriate and safe usage of the IT infrastructure.
A successful IT Technician must have a thorough knowledge of computer software and hardware and a variety of internet applications, networks and operating systems. The ideal candidate will also have great troubleshooting abilities and attention to detail.
The goal is to build and maintain updated and efficient computer systems and networks to optimize the role of technology on business sustainability.
• Respond and update of customer queries within an established time frame using established procedures
• Maintain and update knowledge and solution databases
• Provide support to customers and end users for both software and hardware needs
• Actively participate in process improvement
• Actively research new technology and applications pertaining to business activities
• Reading and comprehension of technical documentation
• Working with end-users to diagnose and resolve technical issues
• Current Professional Certification (Comp TIA A+, Network + security +)
• Previous experience servicing, supporting and ordering hardware (eg workstation need and printers, etc)
• Previous experience configuring and troubleshooting networks
• Knowledge and previous experience in installation and maintenance of multiple server-side operating systems (Windows, Unix, Linux)
• Previous experience configuration and support of Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office Suite
• Outstanding knowledge of multiple hardware and software applications
• Strong analytical skills
• Highly Adaptable
• Must be a Team Player
• Must possess strong time-management skills (including an exemplary record of attendance and punctuality)
• Able to multi-task
• Highly Organized (Accurate and precise in work functions)
• A clean manual driving licence