Our client, an international established company specialized in multilingual business process
outsourcing is Senior IT Support.
● Installation, support and administer desktop computers, windows operating system, MS
Office suite and main MS Windows servers infrastructure.
● Provides technical assistance and help to end users and ensure resolution of technical
● Providing user administration (setup and maintaining windows accounts).
● Installing, configuring, and maintaining Windows Servers hardware.
● Dealing with system security issues by:
● Setup security policies for users.
● Managing and maintaining Antivirus System.
● Monitoring system performance, troubleshooting and fixing Microsoft systems failures.
● Installation, setup and configuration for voice and data networks for new accounts and
provide support for the running accounts.
● Responsible for the configuration and implementation of the new requests.
● Troubleshoot and resolve voice and network problems● Supervise the IT support team in the performance of their duties and in the execution of
the day-to-day activities.
● Schedule shifts according to workload