BOCASAY supports its customers (large accounts to startups) in the creation or
transformation of their business in the digital age. Our clients choose us for our digital
expertise and are won over by the cohesion and professionalism of our teams.
Driven by a strong entrepreneurial spirit and the desire to create a link between
people and their environment, BOCASAY Group associates humanism with a results-
Thanks to its independent shareholding stability, the group has been conducting a
long-term innovative IT producing strategy for the past 6 years.
Operating in 4 countries with 160+ employees globally (Paris, Ho Chi Minh,
Antananarivo, Mauritius), BOCASAY Group is now holding strong positions in
developing Agile IT solutions.
BOCASAY in Mauritius
BOCASAY MAURITIUS is a BOCASAY Group company, deliver and implement IT
solutions for software publisher and integrator in Fintech, Medical, Insurance, Media
and Startup business line.
Mauritius team is specialized in web and mobile technologies and deliver projects
using Agile methodology.
Working with BOCASAY you’ll have the opportunities to develop your skills and
career in an exciting work-place in touch with an international and innovative
Why BOCASAY Mauritius
Our teams share the same passion for technology, allowing us to evolve in a friendly
and productive atmosphere. It is this passion that allows us to remain at the forefront,
through an active and shared watch: we experience today the technology of
You will take full responsibilities and control of your missions contributing to the team
success in a daily collaboration.
Continuous skill improvement with new technologies, challenging projects, coaching,
knowledge exchange with technical experts, and training programs.
We offer several advantages such as team building, afterwork,
salary supplements, opportunity to work in one of our
international subsidiaries ...
We also offer you the perfect environment and a great place to
work at the Cybercity in Ebene to enhance teamwork spirit and
facilitate your work-life balance.
Main tasks and activities
• Identify users’ expectations and the benefits that the product will bring to them
• Sort and prioritize tasks
• Share the product vision with the different project actors
• Identify expected features and select the one that bring the most value or benefits
to users to define and schedule product versions
• Define with the team the functional architecture of the product
• Identify the “User Stories” describing the expected functionalities of the product,
write them in the Backlog, prioritize them according to the value provided
• Ensure a regular exchange with the customer to evaluate changes to the product
• Validate developpements of the team
• Write functional reports / documentations
• Allow the product to go into production
• Communicate on the evolutions and collect feedbacks
• Good knowledge in management and Agile method (Scrum & Kanban).
• Perfect communication in French and English (written and spoken)
• 3 to 5+ years of experience
• Reliable and comfortable to collaborate in team
• Strong learning capabilities both for technical and functional aspects
We are convinced the more you progress, the more we progress. BOCASAY
therefore adapts itself to you and your professional aspirations: here, no one follows
any « predetermined path ». The essence of our management is based on trust,
autonomy, freedom to test your ideas, to be wrong.